Top 10 Reasons
Why We Are The Real Estate Agents for You!
- We have years of experience successfully buying and selling homes in the local market.
- We know the neighborhoods, schools, market conditions, zoning regulations and local economy. Stewart’s knowledge and community involvement and participation is nearly unequaled in this community. Please scroll down to see his civic history.
- We do the leg work, keeping you up-to-date with new listings and conditions as they impact the market.
- We are full-time Real Estate Agents – anything less and you’d be short changed.
- We use our connections throughout the mortgage industry to get you the best deals possible
- We are members of the National Association of Realtors, California Association of Realtors, South Board of Realtors, and the MLS which covers hundreds of cities in California.
- We will guide you through the complexities of buying and/or selling a house, eliminating hassles and stress.
- As a standard business practice we preview homes as they become available, keeping you apprised of market conditions as they evolve.
- We won’t waste your time – when an offer is made, we will require acceptance or a counter offer within 24 to 48 hours.
- You’ll have the advantage of personal, one-on-one attention, as well as our dynamic web and e-mail resources.
|Let’s get together to talk about your home buying and/or selling plans. Call us at the office (310) 415-6023 or on our cell phone (310) 968-1730 or send us an e-mail (email@example.com), we’ll set-up a time to meet that is easy and convenient for you.If you’re not ready to meet in person, please tour our website. Were sure you’ll find the resources here useful and helpful.
– Stewart Fournier & Randi Elasowich
Stewart Fournier is not only a long time resident (since 1977) who is proud to represent both buyers and sellers of Beach Property as a local Realtor; he also has contributed an amount of civic volunteerism nearly unequaled in his community.
For over 20 years he owned and operated a successful business. As a business owner he has been a member of numerous Los Angeles Business Chambers of Commerce. In 2000 he retired from that business and has since been actively involved in educating the public and training other real estate agents about the dynamic and fast pace world of residential real estate.
Randi and Stewart formed their own Realty company in 2010 (Fournier & Fournier), a relatively new firm that emphasizes excellent client services. “I feel so fortunate to have witnessed and participated in one of the most unique places on earth where so much financial change has created one of the best places to live and work.” Stewart has tremendous ties to numerous non-profit and government agencies all over the South Bay that allow him insight that he will share with you so that your knowledge about the neighborhood your about to move into is no mystery to you.
This experience and constant participation also allows him to pinpoint the true value of your home if you are considering selling. “All my clients know that when they get advice from me I am always thinking about their long-term goals because I plan on representing them for life, no matter how many moves they make.”
Below is a list of his community accomplishments:
Civic Participation by Stewart Fournier
As of May 2011
- Board of Directors for the South Bay Free Clinic (1984-1997 past secretary)
- Member of the Chamber of Commerce: Manhattan Beach, Redondo Beach, Torrance, Santa Monica, Los Angeles(past and present since 1982)
- Past member of the Latin Businessman Association (LBA).
- Past Victims Assistant Team Member for the Manhattan Beach Police Department (1990-2003), Voted Team Member of the year (1992/93), Voted overall Department Volunteer (1998) Co-creator of the On Scene Victims Team.
- Producer and Host of the TV Show “Beach Beat” established by the Manhattan, Hermosa, and Redondo Beach Police Departments (1993-2003). Nearly 100 Shows taped.
- Member of the Board of Directors for the Manhattan Beach Coordinating Council (2003-2010 President 2010)
- Appointed by the Manhattan Beach City Council to the Citizens Construction Issues Oversight Committee for the Metlox Police and Fire Departments project(2001 to 2006)
- Member of the Citizens “Yes on Y” committee(2002)
- Member of the South Bay Board of Realtors(2000 to present)
- Recipient of many Manhattan Beach City Council awards as an outstanding citizen for volunteer hours(1990 to 2006)
- Recipient of Acknowledgement by the Manhattan Beach City Council for Police and Coordinating Council achievements.
- Given the “Hometown Hero Award” by the Manhattan Beach Hometown Fair Committee(2002)
- Member of the Manhattan Beach Chamber of Commerce 75th Anniversary Committee.
- Past candidate for the 53rd Assembly for the State of California(1998)
- Past candidate for the Manhattan Beach City School District (2004)
- Manhattan Beach Leadership Class of 2008
- Founder of The Manhattan Beach Chamber of Commerce FACE TO FACE program(2010)
City of Manhattan Beach Commissioner 2011 (Parking and Public Improvements Commisson)